Players are able to acquire the season ticket with gems and earn fantasy points in one of three ways:
- Buying FP with gems.
- Picking winners of matches.
- Winning SMITE qualifying games you have the Season Ticket Loading frame equipped.
Players can use fantasy points to acquire skins, wards, etc.
Additional commands have been added/modified (should get art/picture to insert here soon), want to include full list of commands in Release notes.
- Gank, Defend, Ward, Help
- “Other” has been renamed to “Talk”
Known Issue – The global emote (fireworks) currently does not work. We are working on a fix for this issue.
Friend’s List HUD
- Keep track of your friends with the in game smite friend’s list.
- Players can now send invites, view match history, and spectate other players using the friends list.
Spectator Mode (BETA)
- Spectate a match in progress from any player in your friends list.
- Queue to watch a match for any player in your friends list.
- Switch to expert mode to hide instructions and view more of the action.
- Switch camera perspectives to view the action behind the player’s back or above the action.
- Keep track of match statistics and compare each player’s progress.
- The ability to view previously recorded matches will be added in the next patch.
Teleporting Items Support
- Users will now be able to buy Teleport to Gods and Teleport Items.
- New UI will allow users to select where they want to teleport.
Improve Stats Panel for Item Store
- Improved visual appearance
- Gameplay Performance improvements
- Au Kuang’s performance issues
- Duplicate god portrait/data in scoreboard
- Combat Text Delay
- Voice Chat – People in chat not able to hear certain people.
KHEPRI, THE DAWN BRINGER
At dawn, the sun lifts above the horizon, bathing mankind in color and life. At dusk, it sinks beneath the edge of the world, lost to sight, casting all into darkness. While the sun shines on the realm of mortal kind, it is radiant Ra that guides it, but at night we share the sun with the underworld. It is not Ra that moves the sun along its subterranean path but Khepri, the scarab God, he who comes with the dawn.
Scarabs form dirt and dung into perfect spheres. Within, they lay eggs from which their young emerge fully formed. Using powerful arms and legs, scarabs can roll these spheres many times their own size at incredible distances. It is from their father, Khepri, the sacred scarab gained this power. For the Dawn Bringer, the Sun is his sphere and all souls, living and dead, his children.
Khepri is a guardian, a protector and a friend. He is a symbol of power and loyalty. Usually content to stay aloof, Khepri has risen for battle to defend existence from this shattering war. He will fight to shield us until the final sunset.
Yet, it is he that brings the dawn.
Every 5s, Khepri applies a shield to himself and nearby allied gods for 2% of the target’s Maximum Health for 15s. The rate is slowed to every 10s while in combat. (Max 10%)
Khepri lunges forward, dealing damage to enemies he passes through. If he connects with an enemy god he stops, grabs them, and starts pulling them backwards. Enemies are silenced for the duration of the pull..
Khepri rolls the sun forward, setting ablaze all enemies it touches, reducing physical protections, and dealing damage over time. Allies that are hit take reduced damage from enemies for the duration.
Khepri calls down the sun’s ire at the target location, dealing damage and rooting all targets in the area.
Khepri blesses an allied god, immediately cleansing them of all crowd control as well as granting them Power, Movement Speed, and immunity to slow effects. If the marked ally would die while blessed, they are instead revived with a percentage of their maximum Health at Khepri’s location.
Loki has undergone a major visual update!
Due to this major change, all players will be refunded for their purchases of the Golden, Legendary, Diamond, and Ssslither skins for their favor value. Players who own Loki’s voicepack will also receive a refund for its gem price.
New Voice Pack!
NOTE: Golden/Legendary/Diamond Loki cards will be updated at a future time.
Added grass that deteriorates over time.
*Click on each image for the full resolution!
Renegade Awilix – 600 Gems
Voice Pack Available! (Click Me)
All For One! Freya – Musketeer Chest Exclusive
Voice Pack Available! (Click me)
Gamma Slam Cabrakan – 400 Gems
Voice Pack Available! (Click me)
Afterlife Anubis – 250 Gems
Dr. Vanus Sylvanus – 10,000 Fantasy Points
Voice Pack Available!
Mortal Coil Medusa – 250 Gems
Golden/Legendary/Diamond Ah Puch
Enemy Bacchus – Enemy Chest
Epsilon Bastet – Epsilon Chest
London Conspiracy Poseidon – London Conspiracy Chest
- Khepri Wave and Clap
UPDATED GOD CARDS
- Added artwork for the login page.
Updated HUD Elements and Ability Icons
- Added support for MOTD games to grant skins temporarily.
- Mezmoreyez Announcer Pack has been been updated with new lines.
- Changed ‘Player Icon’ name to ‘Avatar’.
- Fixed League Qualifying bar showing dodged games in the total qualifying games played.
- Fixed God page showing incorrect values for Attack Speed.
- Fixed Emotes titles not showing after selecting one.
- New Music has been added to the End of Match Lobby.
- Updated the Arena ending cinematic.
- Fixed an issue with players not receiving retroactive rewards upon first login.
- Addressed an issue where players would not see purchased items on their HUD, and in some cases could not purchase final Tiers of items.
- Fixed some bots able to use abilities and move simultaneously. (Ymir Bot Sad.)
- Fixed Random Ward selection reverting to default on relog.
- Fixed a camera issue when viewing a Phoenix while dead.
- Fixed an issue where players would become immune to damage values below 1.5
We want players to feel rewarded for making smart item choices and make sure they have a wide pool to choose from. We looked at some of the underperforming items and tweaked them to make them more attractive for players to utilize.
Breastplate of Valor
Reduced Mana from
Reduced cost from
Reduce Mana from
Reduced cost from
Shield of Regrowth
Increased movement speed bonus from
Increased Passive duration from
Increased Attack Speed from
Increased base Physical Lifesteal from
Passive: AURA now provides +15 Physical Power and +10 Physical Protection to allies.
REMOVED! Physical Lifesteal AURA from Passive.
Celestial Legion Helm
Increased Magical Power from
NEW! Passive: AURA – All enemies within range 55 have their Magical Power reduced by 50 and Attack Speed reduced by 20%.
+20 Physical Power
+40 Magical Protection
+15% Cooldown Reduction.
PASSIVE: You permanently gain +4 Health per stack, and receive 5 stacks per god kill and 1 stack per minion kill. (max. 60 stacks).
Reduced Magical Protection from
Cost increased by 70g.
Enchanted Buckler/Warded Shield
Reduced base cost of Enchanted Buckler from
Reduced Health from
These items are now available in Assault.
No longer provides Magical Protection.
Now provides +100 Health.
Hand of the Gods/Rage of the Gods
Fixed hitting all 3 of Bastet’s Cats.
Fixed passive not working on pets (Spiders, Cats, Vulcan Cannons, etc).
- Updated grammar in tooltips for the following gods: He Bo, Hel, Hercules, Hun Batz, Isis, Janus, and Kali.
- Increased voice volume for the following gods: Agni Infernal, Anubis Stargazer, Apollo Curse Voice, Athena Liberté, Chaac Standard, Cupid Lucky Baby Fuwa, Chronos Super Chronos 64, Fenrir Lord Slashington III, He Bo He Bro, Hou Yi Standard, and Sobek Standard.
- Fixed persisting FX after cancelling recalls on the following: Agni; Ah Muzen Cab; Cupid; Freya; Guan Yu; He Bo; Isis; Mercury; Nu Wa; Odin; Poseidon; Rama; Sun Wukong; Thanatos; Tyr; and Ymir.
We removed the Slow on his Ultimate entirely. His Ultimate was too potent and offered little counterplay, especially when paired with the Slow on his Undead Surge. We like his burst playstyle and zone control, but we felt the Ultimate granted him too much safety, and removing the Slow takes away some of this safety.
Fleeting Breath: Fixed this skill dealing unintended damage. The bonus damage was counting an extra heal stack.
Empty the Crypts: No longer Slows enemies hit by Wraiths.
King of the Eastern Seas: Fixed issue with Restricted Camera.
Wild Storm: Fixed Polynomicon Passive activating on target when cast at max range.
Preemptive Strike: Fixed being able to reset her Basic Attack progression when spam cancelling ability.
Defender of Olympus:
- Fixed her arrival fx persisting on Ally after her death.
- Fixed audio from ability persisting after death.
Moonlight Charge: Fixed knockup duration being shortened if target was jumping.
Gravity Surge: Fixed an issue where could not pull Hou Yi during Divebomb.
Feather Step: Fixed ability resetting the Basilisk and Boar in Arena.
Fixed some missing voice over lines when destroying objectives.
Bellona’s kit has many strengths, and in this patch we wanted to hit key points where we felt this strength was too much. The Slow granted from Shield Bash was too potent for a single point investment, and late game Eagle’s Rally was coming up too often. This should allow for more counterplay at both early and late game stages.
Shield Bash: Reduced Slow from
30% to 15/20/25/30/35%.
Eagle’s Rally: Increased Cooldown from
75/70/65/60/55s to 75s at all ranks.
Thunder Strike: Fixed Mana display issue when cast with full Passive.
Rain Dance: Fixed Mana display issue when cast with full Passive.
Crescent Moon: Improved the accuracy of the Arc.
Rewind: Fixed FX showing up enormous to players at a distance.
Updated weapon trails for Standard, Frost Maiden, and Mastery skins.
Pillar of Agony: New vortex FX.
Excavate: Fixed an issue where Hercules could not pull targets over Medusa statues.
Added additional voice lines for VGS.
Fixed issue with Furious animation.
Through Space and Time: Can now place portals on Phoenix pedestals.
Sleepy (Passive): Fixed getting stuck on top of Arena walls after being executed from Ao Kuang.
Fixed mis-colored teeth for Mastery skins.
Fixed Loki’s hands clipping through his face on Infiltrator Victory screen.
Vanish: Updated art for buff icon.
Assassinate: Fixed Loki not playing stab animation when dealing killing blow.
Wind Fire Wheels: Fixed being able to go inside towers after using on target.
Fixed the end of match music playing over her custom Victory music.
- Fixed Standard voice playing when using ability with Carnaval skin.
- Fixed a rare issue where ability fx persist at the end of match.
Fixed body persisting after death.
Judgement Tether: Fixed Osiris able to walk through players while ability is active.
Ratatoskr is meant to be a mobile menace. Unfortunately, his mobility made him too safe and frustrating to handle. Ratatoskr can now only Dart 3 times maximum, and his Ultimate will take longer to get Ratatoskr to safety. He should have some risk of engaging into the enemy team, and these changes should allow enemies the chance to capitalize on greedy plays.
- Decreased distance traveled from
- Is now limited to only 2 resets of Dart within 10s, for a maximum of 3 dashes.
Through the Cosmos: Increased setup time from
1s to 1.5s.
Fixed incorrect textures in the End Of Match Lobby.
Fixed body persisting after death.
- Reduced Cooldown from
- Increased damage from
10-Hand Shadow Fist:
- Increased Health Return from
- Increased damage from
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Ravana could get stuck in a wall from Janus Portals.
- Fixed buff timer always showing 4s for each rank.
Fixed lighting issue for Dr. Vanus Defeat screen.
Nature’s Protection: This Passive now only triggers on melee Basic Attacks.
Magna Bomb: Warm up is now team colored.
Inferno Canon: Fixed being able to place Cannons inside collision.
Earthshaker: Warm up is now team colored.
Dead of Night (Passive): Fixed visual issue with passive stacks showing incorrectly if disconnected.
Branching Bola: Fixed the fx turning off after recalling.